Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Ben's Preschool Graduation

Friday night Ben graduated from preschool. The evening's program began with a darling little butterfly count down song.

You can tell Ben was really feeling it there for a minute.

As I looked through all the pictures I couldn't help but chuckle about all these rip roaring boys all done up in their wings and sparkly antenna. Fast forward 10 years, maybe even only 5 and none of them will even want to know these photos exist.

There are 12 students and Ben was butterfly #7. I guess he got a little bored between #7 and #12.


The graduate...complete with cap and medal. Want to make a kid feel cool...give them a medal! Someone asked me if I was emotional when Ben graduated. Not really. I mean come on it is PRESCHOOL not high school or college. Mostly it was just cute.

Ben's whole class (well half of Blair...oops) and the cake. I took many photos, but put a cake in front of twelve 3-4 years olds...and a good picture just isn't going to happen.



4 comments:

Mummy. said...

Hey. Put that cake in front of ME and see what you get.

Abby said...

oh ben! i was thinking the same thing lauren - imagine those wings on those boys 10 years from now.

Unknown said...

that is pretty cute. it is really cute to see those sparkly wings and headbands on those little boys.

Unknown said...

hahah, MOM!! You are so funny.