Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tractor

Monday I dropped a cupcake at the school for Aaron and the school tractor was parked out front.

This caused a major dilemma because Jacob REALLY wanted to see it, but I was really short on time.

It didn't help that the maintenance man (I can't remember what the P.C. term is,) has a 2 year old who loves tractors too and so he said that Jacob could get right in.

However watching Jacob play in the tractor was totally worth being one minute late. He was soooo pleased with himself.

All smiles in the cab!

Can you see his little head behind the wheel?

Farmer Jacob on the job (I love how his little neck is all stretched out.)

It is clear from the video
  1. Jacob is very happy to be in the tractor
  2. Jacob needs some pretty serious driving instruction before he can get anywhere close to a real vehicle

4 comments:

Mummy. said...

oh my goodness those are cute. I can't see the video, but the pics are priceless. that neck!

Abby said...

very very cute! man - that is every little boys dream (or almost every little boy)

Unknown said...

Oh that is really really cute. The neck, and the video . . . really really cute.

sabofamily said...

I don't know about the driving instruction...seems to me a LOT of people drive like that! LOL

so cute!