Search This Blog

Friday, March 06, 2009

A Jacob Post

I noticed Jacob had been quiet for awhile (this is either really bad news, or he is reading books.) Ben alerted me as to his whereabouts. He was in the bathroom, dumped out the cotton balls and used the bag as a hat, and was LIBERALLY applying lotion.


Jacob has finally really gotten into drawing. The other night while we were busy he was very thoughtfully drawing out all these squiggles. Every once in awhile he would stop and think with his hand resting on the side of his head, hence the grey marker on the side of his face. I asked him what he was drawing and he answered, "B, C, D...it's my name." I tried to prompt him to do it on the video, but you know how kids are they never do it for the camera. After awhile we had moderate success, but it was way cuter the first time.

3 comments:

Abby said...

i just want to scoop that little boy up and snuggle him

Unknown said...

Oh, that was too cute! I love your comment at the end, "oop, dont get marker on your face!" too late.

Erica said...

Priceless!!! I love the marker on the face! I think it is my favorite part.