Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Oh I thought of one more thing to add. Yesterday was Valentine's Day, and Aaron got me a bouquet of flowers!!! He also got Sophie a single rose and got down on his knee and asked her to be his Valentine. It was very cute and Sophie said it made her feel happy and special. I fell in love all over again watching him. What a sweet man he is.

I made Aaron peanut butter cups. The truffle molds I bought didn't really work well because I basically had to destroy the tray to get the candies out. However, I did have the silicone mold I used to make Christmas ornaments (sorry western Cornelius Family members, I haven't put them in the mail yet.) It worked beautifully and silicone is my new best friend. The only problem is that they are huge and way to intense to eat. Aaron has been cutting them into thin slices.


No comments: