Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

I Know I Know






Here are just a few more playing outside pictures. I don't know why I keep taking them, but none the less, this is what we do for fun in the winter.

#1 Sophie playing on the monkey bars. Is this safe with wet snowy mittens? I think not. Oops

#2 No matter how red Ben's ears were, he insisted on wearing his Red Sox hat. He and Sophie think the B on it is for Ben, or BYU, though I have corrected them several times.

#3 Jacob was really not interested in a photo shoot, but I could definitely see the family resemblance between he and his cousin, Mica, that day.

#4 Just so posterity doesn't for get who I am, I threw this one in.

1 comment:

Mama Ash Grove said...

They look like they're having a wonderful time!
I wish we were there playing with you.