Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Blah

I was going through our family photos so that I could update this website, and there really isn't anything new to report, hence my subject of, "Blah." I think winter is just starting to hang on a little to long. I am ceasing to find joy in the little things maybe because things are dragging on a bit.

I did have a video of a trick that Jacob likes to do, but videos are hard to load, and the dog escaped mid video so there is a whole lot of yelling and scrambling that really isn't fit for public viewing.

Jacob's trick is this...after he is done eating, if we leave him buckled into his booster seat too long, he starts thrusting himself forward and can propel himself in the chair around the dining room. It is really funny to watch. I will try to capture it again another night.

I also had a video of Jacob dancing. He dances just like Ben did at his age. However, as soon as I started filming, Jacob stop dancing and decided he wanted the same scooter that Ben had, thus beginning a screaming match, not suitable for public viewing.

Also a photo of Ben playing doctor. Despite common thoughts on this matter, these photos are suitable for public viewing!!

Oh, I did find a photo of Sophie playing with her doll Selea (Celia.) When Sophie know the camera is trained on her she gets a little hammy and it is hard to get a good photo of her, so this one isn't the best, but she is a sweet little girl, growing up way to fast.

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

You are so funny!! There have been so many times I have tried to capture something on film only to fail time again. Better luck next time!!