Search This Blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Sophie's Logic

The other day Sophie and I woke up early and I suggested that Sophie take a warm bath. While she got started I took the dog out.

When I came back in, she was downstairs and informed me that, "Daddy said I can't take a bath, it is too early and I will wake everyone up."

Doing the right thing and agreeing with my spouse, I said, "If Daddy says no, then I say not too, but did Daddy know that I told you to take a bath?"

Sophie answered, "Yes, I told him," and then she looked up at me with this clever look in her eyes and stated, "but you are older!!"

This girl will be scary as a teenager!!!!

2 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh Sophie!
Ollie has been doing a lot of that lately, except he says since Andy is "bigger"than me he knows more. I am glad he sees Andy as "bigger"than me...haha!

Mummy. said...

It makes sense to me. Leave it to Sophie to make things straight!
Love you guys! Mom