Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pirate

Arrggg my Noah is a pirate!  Or at least he was for a few seconds when Jacob put his toy eye patch on him
3/19/11
Jacob got the patch at a birthday party.  It was really funny to watch all the kids who wanted to wear the patch but had such a hard time because they couldn't see right.  Ben on the other hand...well let's just say he was an expert.

You will notice that Noah wears this green striped suit a lot.  It is my favorite and I will be saving it as it is the outfit that will always remind me of Noah.

4 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Lauren, I love all of this! From the pirate baby- to Ben the expert, to Noah in his signature green stripes.
I miss you!

Abby said...

Do you ever get the feeling of going slightly insane because something or someone is so cute? I feel that way now. I can't wait to see that little fella again. AND YOU TOO!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Hi Lauren! Just for the record, I love the green stripes!

Mummy. said...

He is such a love. Yep...keep the outfit!