Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hold Onto Your Seats

I am putting as many of the videos as I can on here.  Sorry for the unload.  I just wanted to get it over with.
#1 Why do babies love dirt? 3/6/11

 #2Noah LOVES to harass Aaron while he is on the computer.  3/18/11

#3 A Sophie Original 3/25/11

#4 Jacob rolled himself up and was crawling like an inchworm and saying, "I'm a caterpillar!!!"  Of course when I grabbed the camera he stopped, but you can get the basic idea. 3/27/11


#5 I have stated this before, but why can't Noah's gut process milk protein, but when he eats a fly, there is no problem? 3/31/11


#6 I can't remember what this one is so it will have to be a surprise.4/7/11

#7 Pure Ridiculousness 4/9/11


That's it folks.  Now I can get back to my regular posting.

No comments: