Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Space Shoes

On January 25th Jacob had a friend over.  We are doing a preschool share with her (and maybe someday we will actually have it.  We have had to cancel so many times for illness.  Has this been a hard winter for anyone else?)


Anyway...after preschool I was visiting with her mom and she came into the room.  Her mom asked her to take her boots off and she said, "I can't! They are my space shoes.  Then Jacob came in with his space shoes and they got in their rocket.  They were all decked out in space attire.  Isn't imagination wonderful?!
A second photo from a different angle so that you can see their space shoes.

3 comments:

Abby said...

my word kids are cute

Caitlin and Jared said...

I love that Jacob's space shoes are flip-flops!

Mitch n' Molly said...

SPACE SHOES ROCK!