Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Noah

1/20/11
1/21/11
Same, but up close you can see the bruise on his nose from falling out of the high chair.
Daddy likes to play and Noah doesn't seem to mind it at all 2/6/11
My favorite outfit.  My sister Kathryn has great taste! 2/21/11
Bo is such a patient dog.  He lets Noah play with his ears and tail and collar and Noah climbs all over him and he just takes it.
Bath is the sink 2/14/11
Prepping for his first hair cut. 1/25/11
It was so hard to make that cut, but he was bald in in some spots and long in others this just evened it all out.
Aaron gave him a dum dum and he took that thing down to the stick in a matter of seconds it seemed!

3 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh Lauren, he is so delicious!!!

Unknown said...

I did the same thing, gave Emmett a lollipop during his first haircut. Worked well until he started spitting hair... lol!

Abby said...

I was about to say "Oh my word he is delicious!" but then I saw Mel said basically the same thing. So I will say "he is scrumptious!" haha. He really really is