Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2011

Equality

I need to start with a disclaimer.  I love each and every one of my children equally.  However one of them is in a rapid rate of growth and change and as such he has a lot more pictures and posts on here.

There, now I can go on with another Noah unload.
I know Noah has a funny face here, but he is so cute in this sled.  He loves being outside and doesn't seem to mind the cold (so long as he is bundled in multiple layers.) 2/26/11
Noah and Jacob are pals.  Jacob takes pretty good care of Noah and Noah loves Jacob.  Here Jacob was watching a show and wanted Noah to watch too.3/3/11
Somebody is getting VERY mobile and discovered my plant.  Unlike Ben as a baby Noah just likes to play in the dirt rather than eat it.3/6/11
Do you think these two are brothers?
Ben 3/15/05
Jacob put his sunglasses on Noah.  I thought he would pull them off, but he loved them.  I even think he knew he looked cool. 3/7/11
 
3/14/11
3/15/11
And in case you think that Noah looks just like Ben...
He is very clearly Jacob's brother too. 3/30/07
And finally (I think so I can claim equality...)
Sophie 3/29/03 There are some similarities, but I think she looks the most different.

3 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh Lauren. . . . he is so cute! I can't wait to see him! And all of you. :)

Abby said...

Lauren each of your kids are so adorable I can hardly stand it. Noah sure looks like part of the family and he is so sweet.

Mummy. said...

Yup I see that she looks the mostdifferetn for sure...adn I see the very strong similarities between Jacob and Noah. So cute.