Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Noah Unload

I have a bunch of Noah pictures so I am just going to unload them all at once so I don't have a backlog.

8/11/10 Noah has smiley days and solemn days. Here we catch him pondering the complexities of life.

Sweet baby feet 8/11/10

8/11/10 I am not sure if this is a Noah thing or a baby thing, but Noah often scrunches his toes like this

8/11/10 I am Noah's one true love at this point. It sure makes me feel special.


8/14/10 The brothers. Not super great photos, but needs to be recorded for posterity anyway.

8/14/10 Contemplating again.

8/14/10 One of Noah's very first smiles.

8/14/10 One of my absolutely most favorite pictures in the world.

8/15/10 Looking adorable in an outfit from Aunt April. Noah likes to sleep with his head wrapped like Aaron does which is why he is bundled like this.

8/17/10 Jacob very carefully set Noah up in the swing. He even generously shared his special pillow and softy.

He also took time to align his softy so that it covered each foot so that Noah wouldn't be cold.

There that is how Noah looked in the month of August. Now I need to get going on September!

6 comments:

Mummy. said...

Oh Lauren! Those are wonderful Noah pics! Love the generous Jacob, sharing...the way Ben and he look so similar, and the one of him and Daddy. Great job!

Abby said...

finally lots of pictures of that baby! i can't wait to meet him in person. he is so sweet. i love the one of him and aaron too.

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

That baby has SO MUCH HAIR! Shem would have a blast with him and offer to babysit for $.20/hr. My favorite picture is of Noah looking up at you with adoring eyes. I remember that. That would be the one thing I miss.

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

Iigen also has to have his head covered at bed time. I really like that last picture of Noah. AND I also like the pictuer of Noah & aaron. And I was completely touched by the special placement of Jacob's Softy. I could see that he had taken great pains to make him comfortable. :-) Nice updates of the new-guy!

Mrs Abbott said...

What a cute baby! Thanks for posting the pics! Love the one with Dad and baby as well! :)

martha said...

He is definitely a Cummings-Cornelius. Can't wait to meet him, whenever that is. Miss ya.