Search This Blog

Friday, September 03, 2010

Birds and Bees

Ben was watching a video from our house in Johnson and stated, "We lived there before Jacob was even invented."

To which I foolishly responded "Jacob was invented at that house."

This was puzzling to Ben so he asked, "What do you mean invented?"

Hoping repetition would get my foot out of my mouth, I responded, "That's where Jacob was invented."

"Oh you made him there?"

"Yup."

"Is he electric?"

This is one area I am glad Ben isn't making connections yet.


My subjects 7/25/10

4 comments:

Abby said...

hahaha!!

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

It's a difficult thing to explain. I'm no good at it.

Karyn said...

We definitely have to watch what we say around kids, don't we? I am sorry that I haven't commented in so long. Selling and buying a house has left me not too much time for other things. It sounds like you are doing well. I am glad. Believe it or not, I have posted a little more. Check it out!

Unknown said...

This is too funny!!!! The first time channa brought up the birds and the bees Tommy immediately left the room. ( I will remember that when Emmett James brings it up :)