Search This Blog

Thursday, July 08, 2010

A Few Belly Shots

Ok so I am trying to take lots of belly shots because I am pretty sure this is our last child and I have a very bad memory and I want to at least remember my pregnant days. Here are a few of the shots. Some are clothed some are raw belly. Sorry if that is too much!

May 21st a little over 31 1/2 weeks. The bathroom mirror is filthy dirty...

June 3rd 33 weeks


Both of these are June 9th at 34 weeks. I just thought the one with Jacob in the bunny suit was a funny addition.

I have a few more I will add when I get them off the camera. Hopefully it will include the one taken the day that the baby is born! In fact I am certain it will.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Love them! And Jacob is an adorable addition

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I wish I had taken more pictures. Oh, well. Good for you for remembering!

Caitlin and Jared said...

You look great--just hope you are feeling great too! Can't wait to hear of the new arrival!

Mrs Abbott said...

You look great! So cute! I wanted to see a picture of Sophie's poofy hair! Oh, well! Elizabeth has recently overcome her fear of the hot curly iron and I curled her hair the other day. She loved it. Too bad the humidity killed it by the time she came home from summer school. I'll try again today.

Julie Cornelius-Huang said...

Pregnant bellie pictures, in my opinion, are NEVER "too much". The little white bunny addition is very cute.