Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Annual Trek to Worcester

Labor Day Weekend we made our annual trek to Worcester to visit Aaron's grandmother and grandfather. We did a number of exciting things...but I failed to photograph any of them.

We went shopping...the kids went to the park with Grandma...we ate AMAZING food, lovingly prepared by Grandma and Grampa...Aaron and I went on a date to dinner and a movie for my birthday...and we visited with my missionary companion and her family. This happened on my birthday and she made a delicious dinner (I need the recipe,) and she made me a cake that had the best frosting I have ever had.

I did get a picture of the kids and their babysitter for the weekend. I always knew where to find them, all weekend



This is my missionary companion Caitlin and her family (I hope she is ok with me having put this on here!) We had an awesome time and are so happy someone from my mission within 4 hours!

3 comments:

Mama Ash Grove said...

Happy Birthday, Lauren! 32- you are sooo much older than me (4 months).
You look so pretty in that last picture!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Yes, I am ok with you posting the picture. We are so glad you guys were able to stop by! Makenna has really enjoyed looking at the pictures on your blog now that she knows your kids. I am glad you enjoyed your birthday dinner and cake--who would have thought ten years ago when we celebrated together that we would be doing it again!! I will email you the recipe.

Abby said...

oh those kids! Happy birthday lauren. i am glad you guys had a fun time in mass