Search This Blog

Monday, March 04, 2013

L.S.N.E.D.: Camera

I reached a point with my camera where I was really thinking I had wasted my money. I was tired of bad exposure and blurry photos.  I was actually considering selling my camera.  But then I figured I haven't really spent a whole lot of time figuring out exactly how the camera works, kind of like driving a car with out understanding how an engine or catalytic converter works. 

 So research began.  I will admit it has been some time since I did this February 3rd to be exact, so I have totally forgot everything I learned, but at least I don't feel quite so depressed about my camera.

Here are a couple of the "educated" photos I took.






The good news is that I get credit for learning something new on February 3 and I will get credit when I learn it again at some future date.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I hear you on the camera frustration. I finally took an online class the month of December and learned how to shoot in full Manual Mode. I haven't gone back to Auto since I switched over. You can do it! The more you play with it the more you'll remember and understand.
Have fun!