Search This Blog

Friday, March 08, 2013

Family Friday

Here is the news from Craftsbury Cottage, typed on my laptop which is missing the F key which makes for some interesting typing.
Noah likes to "feed the cats."  Whenever he states this we know to run because he NEVER just feeds the cats.

Litter on the floor, in the food bowl and who knows where else.  Food in the litter box, on the floor and in the food bowl.
Manly things must be done shirtless
Ben was quietly reading on the couch but the moment he heard the camera the stage had been set
I told him what I had been trying to capture and this is his mock up of how I first saw him
His rendition of a mosquito
and then a cat...what a hambone
I took this to show a felt sunflower I made, but I am shocked, floored, amazed...and some other intense word that this is my daughter.  There is something about the tendrils of hair and the curve of her neck that is so grown-up and lady-like and I have a hard time believing and accepting that my one girl is becoming a young woman. 
Ditto above comments
Sophie and her snowman
Isn't she lovely!?  The few days she survived I kept looking out the window and became confused as to why Sophie was just standing in the yard.
I thought I had some pictures of the progress on the addition, but I can't find them so maybe I just thought about doing it.  Anyway, I'll work on it and a post should be forthcoming.

1 comment:

Caitlin and Jared said...

That is an impressive snowman!