Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Last one for Today

Yesterday I successfully said no. This is a huge step for me as I usually try to avoid conflict, even if it means wreaking havoc on my own life. So...someone in town was needing to get rid of a 6 month old puppy, Nellie. We went to see her and she was cute so the next day I brought her home to see how she would interact with the kids and our current dog Bo. All went well, she really was very sweet, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I just didn't want two dogs. So home she went. I am so proud of myself.

4 comments:

erica said...

I will allot you 10 more points for that. So for this blog update you earned a total of 20 points!;)

Mummy. said...

Lauren, congratulations!

Unknown said...

I forgot you had a dog. I saw a dog once that was small like a tea cup poodle or something, but with so much hair it looks like a plant. I want it.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Oh Lauren I am proud of you too!
I can't imagine a puppy added to the activity you've got at your house already. I can't imagine it added to the activity that goes on at my house either.