Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Three Kids




Ok, there is nothing really special about these three pictures, except that they are of my beautiful children.

#1 Sophie playing model for the camera, maybe I am biased , but I really think she could be one!!!
#2 I was taking a lot of pictures at the time and Ben really wanted me to tell them to say cheese, so I did and this is him saying "Cheese!!!"
#3 Jacob (Kooba) is obsessed with the older kids shoes. The other day Sophie opened her door and instead of going for her knick knacks like he usually does, he went right for these pink shoes. This was not his first time wearing them. He is getting molars, and I couldn't get a pictures without his hands in his mouth. Keep in mind Jacob's hair for the next post.

1 comment:

Mama Ash Grove said...

I seem to remember Ben being somewhat obsessed with shoes too. . .I specifically remember him going for some fancy shoes Ella had at some point!
I think it's so funny that Ben wanted you to take a picture of him saying cheese!
And no, you are not biased, Sophie could be a model. I may be a bit biased too, however!