Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Soup

I have decided since I like cooking so much, I want to put some of my favorite recipes on here. Then I can share and I have easy access to them when I need them. Here is one to start.

Mac and Cheese Soup-

2 cans chicken broth
1 package carrots, broccoli, cauliflower (frozen)
6 oz small shell noodles
1.5 cups milk
1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 Tbs. flour

Boil broth, add noodles, cook 5 min. Add veggies, cook about 5 more
min. Pour milk into resealable container. Add flour, shake to mix.
Stir into pasta mixture. Cook and stir until thickened. Add cheese
and cook until melted. Makes 6 servings

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Sounds yummy I am going to have to try that one--thanks!!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Ok, so we tried your recipe and had it for dinner tonight. We love it!! We are definitely adding it to our file! Thanks!!

Jennifer Bundy said...

Sounds good Lauren, I am going to make it tonight for dinner! Maybe i'll have to post some recipes so you can snag them too!