Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Camera

Sorry for the lapse.  It all revolved around the fact that I had to get the pictures off the camera and I am a procrastinator. 


So I am back on track.  I have a bunch of videos that I can never seem to load.  I am going to figure it out so there will be "old" videos of Noah.

This one is from January!!  He has changed so much since then.  


Next we have Noah's first hair cut January 25th.  This is the earliest we have ever cut a babies hair, but Noah had so much of it and it was thin in some spots and long in others.


We have more in the future but first I have to see how this turned out.  Hopefully  I was successful!

2 comments:

Abby ~ Plant-Eating Mama said...

Oh he is so delicious Lauren. I can not wait to kiss his cheeks and snuggle him. Will he even let me?

Mama Ash Grove said...

Ooohh, it is always the mamas who have such trouble with that first hair cut!!! Ella had a trim as a baby to get rid of that mullet- look, but then it was never cut again until she was six!
Asa was 3 1/2 before I cut his hair, since he was a boy I just left the mullet.
Ollie was a year old, because he had hair like Noah and it needed a little fixing up!
Noah looks darling with his shorter hair, and though I'm sure it was hard to do, I think it was the right thing to do. :)
<3