Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

State of Mind

Ok I need to accept that I love my blog, that it is important to me and that I want to post in it regularly.  It is a family journal and like my journal I should write in it frequently.  So despite the frazzled state of my mind, I will begin posting again.  I think I have decided that this is as important as my other daily habits of scripture, prayer and exercise. 

So here is Ben doing his funky dance.  He's got some pretty good moves!  For those receiving this via e-mail I have provided a link so you can see the video.


3 comments:

Abby said...

haha! He sure does have some good moves! I love the one leg up move

Mrs Abbott said...

Shakira, no?

Mama Ash Grove said...

I of course always want to see updates here- esp. since I am not on facebook!

Miss you guys~

dings