Search This Blog

Friday, May 09, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Sophie's class did a Mother's Day Tea yesterday. It was very sweet. They had the room all decorated with doilies and flowers. Sophie had raspberry Zinger with LOTS of sugar and decided that she likes tea now. I had tangerine orange zinger, no sugar. It was very tasty. The class made cupcakes and decorated them to look like butterflies. They also made us some lovely hats. Sophie picked out a very elegant outfit for me, I was the only one dressed up, as was Sophie. They also wrote a tear jerker non-fiction story and read them to us. Here is Sophie's.

I love my Mom because she is special and helps me pick out my clothes.
I miss my Mom when I am at school.
I would give my Mom a vase of flowers because she is special.

I am looking forward to doing this again in two and five years from now!!!





4 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

What a great idea for a Mother's Day Party! Glad you had a good time!

Mama Ash Grove said...

How lovely! Sounds like you had a great time.

Laurie said...

That sounds wonderful! what a cute idea.

Mama Ash Grove said...

Man Lauren, Sophie is looking so much like you!