Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Parenting Practices: Pets

I am working on "twitter-esque" posts.  Short and sweet so I feel like I can have time to maintain this blog.  So here I go.
Aaron's brother's rabbit had babies and we got to meet them.
I am pretty sure there is nothing in the world as cute and sweet as a 2-3 week old bunny
Add my beautiful children to the babies and my heart melts
Be still my heart, what a handsome boy...with a bunny in the crook of his arm....swoon (in a mommy love kind of way)
They needed a new home and all the kids, Sophie especially, REALLY, REALLY wanted one..
So I did what any kind loving parent would do.  How can I say no to those pleading voices and those sweet adorable faces (the bunnies and the kids.)  So we stopped on our way home and picked up a pet bunny.
He is settling into his new home very nicely



2 comments:

The Cummings Family said...

Way to find a way to make it work!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Haha--had me going for a second! : )