Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Playing Outside



I know my the end of winter there will be a million "kids playing outside in the snow" photos and we will be so sick of the snow that the photos will make us turn away in disgust, but I am contributing anyway.

The other night we all played outside together for a long time. Sophie and I stayed out right up until dinner.

Jacob LOVED it. I thought he would get sick of it because he could hardly move, but I tried to bring him in at one point and he got really mad.

Ben is not in these pictures because it was snowing hard and the wind picked up and an airplane went over all at the same time, and he got scared of a thunderstorm. This is a carry over fear from the summer. This was actually the day before the Nor'easter, but he had also heard us talking about it and when the wind picked he insisted that he had to go inside.

No comments: